Gerald's Nothing

My amazing life only seems like a Rancho Mirage.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fun Contest!

Gerry's Corner: I love visual art, especially when I am in it. Paintings, collage, drawings, photoshop - you name it. I mostly enjoy seeing my likeness in various media so that I know I remain in the public consciousness.

Well, a friend of mine - we'll call him "Karaoke Mike" - sent me a great piece he'd spent weeks and weeks on. It's immaculately rendered, and I am extremely proud to display it here on my blog:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was so blown away by this, especially because not many people know about my raptor-taming days down on the ranch before my knees went out, that I've decided to propose a contest. In between now and Christmas, while I occasionally slumber for long periods of time, you should spend your time making your own flattering Gerald Art. The winners (or even just the pretty good stuff) will be posted on my blog for the adulation of the masses. Just send your creations to gerryprez [at] gmail [dot] com.

Congratulations to Karaoke Mike for his exemplary artistry. Let's make it work, people! Woooooo!

There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe,
Gerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home