Gerald's Nothing

My amazing life only seems like a Rancho Mirage.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nooooooo!

Urgent Gerry's Corner: So I finally saw a picture of this Sanford Weill character, and oh, it upset me deeply. Deeply! Check it out:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, does this guy remind you of anyone? Anyone...in the Senate right now?! Like, my arch-arch nemesis...Chuck Schumer?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In two days, Chuck Schumer will have found a way to, in disguise, name my school's new building after him - well, not him, but his secret persona. Either way, it will irk me.

And why does Senator Chuck Schumer have this vendetta against me? It's because I married...his mother. That's right, Not-Betty's Chuck Schumer's mother. We gave up on him and his whiny politics years ago, and he's been planning his revenge ever since. I guess this is when he gets his comeuppance. I told Mary Sue Coleman that this weekend was what had been keeping me alive these past two years...and now, Senator Chuck Schumer is making me seriously question whether it was worth it.

There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe,
Gerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home