Gerald's Nothing

My amazing life only seems like a Rancho Mirage.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Me, 1913-2006

Front Page & Gerry's Corner: Well, I guess it had to happen sometime. We all begin our lives - there is a middle - and there must be an end. I believe it was Prince who said that forever is a long, long time. So is ninety-three years, and I think I packed an awful lot into it. So forgive me if I give myself one last pat on the back.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Funny thing, my timing - if nothing else, passing away during the holiday season might at least make my family open to more of a celebration than a period of mourning. I can only hope, anyway.

Trite as it may be to say, I will continue to blog as I can, though likely not for a few days, out of respect for myself.

There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe,
Gerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home