Gerald's Nothing

My amazing life only seems like a Rancho Mirage.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh, Disappointment

Front Page: Well, I watched the President's address the other night and I was saddened to discover that, once again, Michigan was not selected as the state of the union. Indeed, Bush could have really helped ol' Michigan out, given their recent throes of economic depression. Indeed, the day after Pfizer decided to eliminate all their jobs in the state, my motor company announced that they'd lost some money. I'm at a loss to explain why my cars aren't selling - perhaps more folks are commuting on unicycle?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's what I've discovered, through careful reading of the news about my motor company: those fourth-quarter losses are really no big deal. All they have to do is find the couple billion dollars they lost in the first place. I mean, how many places could it all be? The executives should just try and think back to when they last had it, and then that'll lead them right to the pile of cash. I bet it's probably at some fancy restaurant or something. I know I always used to leave my wallet behind - thank goodness for the Secret Service's wallet detail. Actually, that guy ended up marrying (and then divorcing) my daughter, so I'm not that grateful for him.

More soon, including the first chapter of the story of Gerry and Betty.

There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe,
Gerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home